Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/nasrinar/public_html/glorycarpets.com/wp-content/plugins/slider-image/slider.php on line 2131
When your rug needs go beyond cleaning and maintenance, you’re in excellent hands. Our rug repair services can restore carpet areas that have been destroyed through fire, animals, insects, wear and tear, cuts, or similar damage. Even if your rug damage is extensive, we can restore your carpet by rebuilding the missing pieces by hand using similar materials and dyes to match the original.
We do original technique re-piling and reweaving in Turkish and Persian knotting. Invisible repairs of holes large and small are possible. We can reproduce the original design in specially dyed wools, cottons and silks.
We offer many services in addition to those already listed:
- Sleeve of loops for hanging – cotton sleeve or individual loops sewn on the back of the rug to accept a hanging rod.
- Velcro for hanging – Velcro hand-sewn onto the back of the rug for hanging.
- Sleeve for fringes – cotton sleeve sewn onto the back of the rug to cover fringes
- Rubber siding – rubber strips sewn onto the back of the rug to keep it straight and flat.
- Carpet Shaving – smoothing and leveling uneven pile areas.
- Carpet Backing – covering the entire back of the rug with cotton canvas.
- Downsizing large carpets – creating smaller rugs from larger rugs.
- Carpet Appraisals – for insurance evaluations.
- Damage reports